About the Journal
Provisions for Academic Paper Compilation
I. Requirements for paper submission
Authors can download the journal formats (Word form or Tex form) and can submit two types of papers through the Society website.
1) 10 to 12 pages paper which shows academic achievements
2) 30 to 60 pages paper covering one broad theme which shows new academic achievements
II. Treatments of submitted papersSubmitted papers will be reviewed in accordance with the following procedures.
1) All the submitted papers will be reviewed by Scientific committee members and by reviewers who are recommended by Scientific committee members. If necessary, authors will be requested to rewrite and/or resubmit the papers.
2) All papers accepted at International symposium are automatically recognized as submitted to the Internet Journal of Society for Social Management Systems (SSMS).
3) Authors have responsibility to manage the copyrights of graphs, charts, descriptions and others which have been revealed on the papers.
4) The copyrights of papers belong to the authors, however the Society for Social Management Systems also have the right to use them.
III. Review of the submitted papers and other procedures necessary for refereeing will be conducted according to the “Regulations on the Internet Journal.”Regulations on the Internet Journal
1． Authors are required papers with originality in accordance to the objective of the Society for Social Management Systems.
2． Excellent papers selected by the Reviewing Committee will be given the award and invited to the International Symposium.
3． Provisions for Reviewing Academic Paper Compilation (detailed regulations) Papers will be reviewed in accordance with the following procedures.
1) Papers submitted to SSMS symposium as well as through the internet at any time will be the subjects to peer review.
2) Authors have to submit papers with the specified format.
3) All the submitted papers will be reviewed by Scientific committee members and by reviewers who are recommended by Scientific committee members through the reviewing system.
4) Acceptance or rejection of the paper will be judged by two reviewers. If the judges are split, selected third reviewer will be appointed and will make a final decision.
5) Reviewers are not revealed (Single-blind).
6) Authors will be notified acceptance or rejection of their papers by E-mail. If the paper is accepted, comments may be added by the review committees as necessary and the society will receive the final paper in which necessary revisions and/or corrections are made accordingly, and will appear on the Internet Journal.
7) Regulation of reviewing consists of the following point of views.
- The paper presents with a logical structure.
- The results and conclusion are understandable.
- The paper has significance of the subject
- The paper presents new information or new treatment of existing knowledge.
- The paper is written in understandable English.
- The paper format meets the manuscript guideline.